I hope you enjoy reading my new blog!
My name is Adam and I am a 19 year old who lives in Kentucky. My 20th Birthday is next week on the 8th which I have also discovered is Election Day. I hope you get out and vote! Info on voting in KY can be found here: http://vote-ky.org/
Yesterday I made Paella with my friend, Josh. It was very good but challenging to make. More info on Paella can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paella. My family will be eating the left overs tonight for dinner. I have also recently made a breakfast quiche that was outstanding! My family ate all of it and I was very excited to be cooking. Cooking is one of my favorite things to do.
This past month I got a gym membership to the Jewish Community Center or JCC. I go there every Wednesday and I am actually typing my blog from the computer lab here. I work out and play basketball with my friend, Sam. I also enjoy playing basketball at home with my Dad. I can beat them both!
Awesome blog Adam! It is so cool to hear about all of the great stuff you are up to! - this is Sarah by the way!
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me help you set up your blog, Adam! I hope you keep it going! ~Sam
ReplyDeleteHey Adam!
ReplyDeleteCool blog! Now I can read all about the things you're doing.
How cool that you can play basketball and access your blog in one trip to the gym. Ummm...you might add my name to the list of people you can beat at basketball. =)
Catch you later,
Ruth