Yesterday I turned 20! The first part of the day I volunteered with my friend, Josh at the Meals on Wheels site packaging meals for home deliveries to home-bound seniors. I do this every Tuesday and Thursday from 9am-noon. Josh joined me for lunch at Home Run Burgers. Later, I celebrated with my family. They also took me out for dinner. It was my pick and I chose Smokey Bones. At home we had my Tiramisu cake. My family sang Happy Birthday to me and I blew out all my candles. My family got me a 32 inch flat screen TV for my room. I loved it because my old one was acting up and needed to be replaced.
Today I went to the IMAX with Sam to see Tornado Alley. It's been a while since I had been to the Science Center to see a movie. I really enjoyed learning about tornadoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment