Monday, November 28, 2011
Thanksgiving fun
Thanksgiving with the family
I spent my Thanksgiving with my family and it was a lot of fun. My Thanksgiving started off with me helping my mom cornbread stuffing.Besides the cooking I got to watch some football on tv. I got to watch the packers and lions play each other. After the football game I along with my family enjoyed eating the cooked turkey and all the sides. After eating the turkey and all the sides we got to finish our dessert which I really enjoyed. For dessert we had cheery pie and the derby pie and they both were delicious. Rest of my evening went towards with enjoying my family and having meaningful conversations with everybody. This Thanksgiving was definitely a blessing one and spending time with my family made me really happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment