Wednesday, December 21, 2011

More on our trip to Nashville

Today I am here at the JCC and have my camera with pictures from our trip. We did a lot of fun things and I wanted to share the pictures. I chose some cool pictures to put on my blog. They are pictures of Christmas lights outside and inside and of a show I saw on ice.
Happy Holidays! Adam

2 comments:

  1. Hey Adam -

    Awesome photos! I cannot believe that last picture is made out of ice - wow! Have a great Christmas and I will see you next week!
    - Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Adam,

    Cool photos! Thanks for sharing them with us. Hope you had an awesome Christmas and Santa brought you everything you wanted. We saw your Dad for a bit on Christmas eve; that was really nice! He and Uncle Matt went to the Redskins game while Aunt Kara and I took the boys (Nick and Andrew) to see the movie Mission Impossible. The movie was great--lots of action!

    Hope you're doing well. Hi to the rest of the family!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete