Monday, December 19, 2011
Adam's Weekend
On friday the 16th me I and Jasmin visited the Southeast gym. It was alot of fun. We played basketball for two hours and it was a fun workout. After our workout I decided to take Jasmin out for lunch. We decided to eat at Double Dragon. I decided to get the lunch special and it was really good.
Saturday was my relaxing day and I enjoyed it with my family at home.
On sunday I watched my dad's basketball game. After the basketball game I and my family visited the Lexington horse park. We ventured the park and got to see Christmas lights and it was a really cool experience. My weekend was pretty fun and adventurous.
Until then I hope you enjoy reading my blog and stay tuned for another update around Christmas time :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Adam,
ReplyDeleteIt does sound like your weekend was fun! Basketball, family time, Christmas lights,and more basketball--can't beat that!
Do you guys have your own Christmas tree up and decorated? The lights and trees sure are pretty this time of year. =)
Hey, how about that Redskins win over the weekend?! Pretty awesome! Go Skins!!!
Hi to your Mom and Dad, Allegra, and Alex! Hope everyone is doing great!
Catch ya later,
Ruth
Hi Ruth. Good to hear from you. We do have a Christmas tree up with lights, but no ornaments just yet. I went shopping and have got all my gifts purchased and wrapped in paper I picked out.
ReplyDeleteStay tuned for more updates!
Merry Christmas!
Adam