Wednesday, February 1, 2012

tournament Saturday

This Saturday we have a tournament. The first game is at 1:30p at St. Patrick's. I do not have a game tonight. Instead, I am meeting with my new personal trainer from the JCC. His name is Sly and we are going to meet on the basketball court. This past weekend I went to the YUM Center to see the Lady Cards play with my family. They won!! After the game, I went to Havana Rumba for dinner. Tonight I am cooking with Josh and we are making chicken alfredo or fajitas for my family.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Adam,

    Good luck in your tournament Saturday. Hope you have fun!!

    Your dinner choices sound great. I can smell those fajitas sizzling now. =) Must be nice to have a good cook in the family.

    I guess you'll be watching the Super Bowl on Sunday. Who are you rooting for? It's a toss-up for us; we're more interested in seeing the funny commericals.

    Hope you have a nice weekend!

    See ya,

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete